Your Company’s Accounting Department
We offer comprehensive accounting services to help your small business be successful – from making sure financial reports are accurate, to managing cash flow more efficiently, to help you make informed decisions for the future.
You want to take your business to the next level, but sometimes it’s a struggle.
- What strategies can I use to increase my profits and cash flow?
- Is there an efficient way to monitor my financial performance?
- What accounting techniques can I use to optimize my business processes?
- How can I enhance the accuracy of my financial reports?
- What are the factors preventing my business from expanding?
Bookkeeping Services for Small Businesses
Our bookkeeping services are designed to meet the requirements of your small business. Our specialized bookkeepers have the expertise to set up accounts, check for discrepancies, and ensure accuracy in all financial records. We guarantee that your financials are always current.
Our experienced accounting personnel can assist your company with any of your accounting requirements. We recognize that accounting is much more than just crunching numbers; it’s also about comprehending how various aspects of accounting can have a positive or negative effect on your business. That’s why our accounting staff puts in much effort to make sure you have correct and up-to-date records in order to make sound decisions for your business.
What Accounting Services do you have for Small Businesses?
We offer a wide range of financial guidance to support you, the entrepreneur, in making informed choices with your money. Our offerings include bookkeeping, money-related reports, and professional advice. By outsourcing your accounting tasks, you can dedicate more time to other parts of your business and be assured that your finances are managed properly.
When we work with clients, we usually assign a team of people to the job, which includes the client themselves, a bookkeeper, and a supervising accountant. The accountant’s main function is to make sure all accounts are balanced and all entries are correct. This includes the bank account, credit cards, loans, assets, and anything else listed on the Balance Sheet. The bookkeeper’s tasks usually involve data entry, such as invoicing customers, recording payments, entering bills, and making sure client-approved payments are made. The accountant may also be responsible for tasks such as Sales Tax, Payroll Support, Monthly Financial Reporting, KPI Tracking, Budgeting, Cashflow Management, and Forecasting. Our primary accounting focus is centered on Cost, Management, and Financial Accounting.
Accounting Clean Up
No matter what customer we take on, there is typically some cleanup that has to be done. Our biggest job until now has been to organize ten years of information for a home inspection business.
Eric Hempler launched Main Street Leger in 2020, drawing on his prior experience in the field of real estate property management and investing to provide a specialized service in this area.
Do you do taxes?
We specialize in managing the financials of small companies on a regular basis and prefer to leave the taxation to professionals. If you are in need of a tax expert, we can connect you with one.
Do you provide payroll services?
We strongly recommend utilizing a payroll service, similar to what is done with taxes. If you are in need of a referral, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Get in Touch
Contact us today and see how our accounting services for your small business can help you!
There are several benefits of accounting services for small businesses, including:
- Accounting services offered by experts help to minimize mistakes and ensure that financial data is precise and trustworthy, leading to greater accuracy in financial records.
- By employing an outside source to manage the financial aspects of a business, small business owners can free up time that would have otherwise been spent on bookkeeping, filing taxes, and creating financial reports.
- Accountants provide services to small businesses that can assist them in managing their cash flow more proficiently, leading to a growth in revenue and more fiscal stability.
- Having access to precise financial data, entrepreneurs can make sound decisions regarding their financial situation and strategies for expansion.
- Having the assurance that their financial affairs are being properly taken care of can bring significant comfort to small business owners, allowing them to relax and concentrate on other aspects of their business.
How Our Pricing Works
We offer customized accounting services to meet the requirements of your business. Depending on the level of assistance required, we can help with bookkeeping, payments, bills, and financial management. We work with companies of all sizes, whether they need help analyzing the success of their projects or tracking the return on their investments in marketing.
Software for Small Business Accounting Services
Many of our customers employ QuickBooks in its desktop or internet-based rendition, while others make use of Zoho, Xero, and several lesser-known accounting applications. We may also take advantage of Bill.com, cloud storage, and various receipt-collecting software.
“Eric was great with details and clearly explained how the numbers fit together with his system. I would recommend him to anybody looking for a detailed bookkeeper!”
– Michael O., Mortage Banking
“Eric does outstanding work in the bookkeeping, payroll, and accounting fields. He is detailed and extremely hard-working, and he continues to go above and beyond to help each of his clients. Thank you for your great efforts for others, Eric! “
– Ryan O., Real Estate Broker
“I have worked with Eric for a number of years. He is professional and does an outstanding job.”
– Jason W., Real Estate Sales