Whether your business is large or small we’ll manage your payroll services through a third party. With our partnerships, we can make sure you get a full-service payroll system that will be accurate and timely.
Included with our Payroll Management is a People Advisory Service. This service uses Key Performance Indicators to measure employee performance, staffing needs, and cost analyses.
Tools for Payroll Services
- Time Tools – Manage time tracking, time off requests, holidays, and more. It’s all integrated into your payroll, automatically.
- Expert HR – Our Concierge Plan connects you with certified HR experts and provides tools like handbook builders and more.
- Compliance – We’ll help with federal W-4s, I-9s, and automatically file your new hire paperwork with the state.
- All the forms – We file all federal, state, and local payroll tax forms on behalf of your company, using e-file, e-sign, and e-fax technologies. For you, that means it’s all automated and paperless
- Flexible payroll features – Unlimited payroll and next-day direct deposit. Multiple states and pay schedules.
- Advanced payroll features – Tax credits. Reports. Integrations. Our service gets pretty advanced.
- Employee Management – We have tools that make payroll easy for your employees too.
- Online and on the go use payroll anywhere. It’s all synced and stored online.
Benefits with Payroll Services
- Medical, dental, and vision administration comes free – With more than 3,500 health insurance plans, Gust’s licensed advisors can help your find the right coverage for your team and your budget.
- Planning for the future is important. That’s why Gust provides options and guidance to help your team save, spend, and borrow with confidence.
- As a small business, there are a lot of mandates and regulations to keep track of. It can be overwhelming, but we’ll help you navigate.
Key Performance Indicators
As an additional service to our Payroll Package, we can provide Key Performance Indicators that help you measure income and expenses per employee, which departments may be overstaffed or understaffed, and where most of the overhead is going.
Knowing your overhead can help determine if prices should be raised, lowered, or maintained.