Are you tired of trying to figure out:
- what to enter and which account to assign it to
- what to track and how
- how to write off depreciation
- how to track inventory
- how to record, track, and enter payroll
- what accounting software to use
- how to determine direct/in-direct costs, markup, and overhead
Let us take over and you’ll benefit from:
- accurate books, which will save you money
- more time to focus on your business
- Tax Accountants really aren’t interested in entering your financials in a manner that will help you track your expenses. They’re only interested in filing your taxes.
Depending on the size of your company you can save as much as 17% – 67% by outsourcing your Bookkeeping, Payroll, and Accounting.
We’ll take care of your
- Payables – Entering Bills, Cutting Checks
- Receivables – Invoicing, Entering Payments, Setting Up and Recording Deposits, Creating Monthly Statements, and Monthly Aging Report
- Account Reconcilements – Check Register, Finance Charges, and Depreciation
- Reporting – Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Statement of Cash Flows
Payroll is probably the second biggest headache for business owners. We can work with your existing payroll service or we can give you a comparison of the services we offer with our partner. Either way, you’re saving yourself a lot of time, hassle, and money.
With our partner everything is taken care of for you:
- Time Tools – Manage time tracking, time off requests, holidays, and more. It’s all integrated into your payroll, automatically.
- Expert HR – Our Concierge Plan connects you with certified HR experts and provides tools like handbook builders and more.
- Compliance – We’ll help with federal W-4s, I-9s, and automatically file your new hire paperwork with the state.
Our Accountants will help you understand all portions of your financial reports.
We’ll look at specific metrics to determine how strong your business is, what indicators to look at to determine if you want to hire employees, cut back, expand in other areas or invest in equipment or growth.
We’ll examine not just the costs on the Financial Statements but also the costs behind the scenes in regards to time. We can even break it down by the hour, so you can price your products and services factoring in overhead.